Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disgusted in Mississippi

Today I saw something that made me want to puke.

I was driving behind a white Ford F150 that had a window covering in the back. The artwork was much like the 3 cross crucifiction (I can spell, don't 'sic' me if you quote me), except that the crosses were German Iron Crosses.

It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what kind of world view is required to put something like that on your car. There should be a filter in every ejaculatory duct to prevent racist Nazi-loving creeps like that from reproducing, and the fact that this knuckle dragging waste of space feels safe enough to advertise his moronic perversion severely tests the non-violent side of me.

1 comment:

vjack said...

I hear you. I feel like that whenever I see the confederate flag. Unfortunately, that happens nearly every day.